"The Spectrum is wide"




Blah Blah Blah,
Lets get this little introduction out of the way so you know me a bit better! ^^

♥ My name is Miyu AKA Bunnerz. ♥
I am a Second Life Fashion addict, and I am a Libra.
I spend a lot of my time of Second Life with my friends, just sitting around creating outfits. 
I love helping people with their avis and directing them to the Amazing creators that fuel this fashion community. 
I always struggled with starting a blog, because my taste in clothes ranges from Gothic, all the way to lingerie, so a name that wasnt too constricting to one theme or style never came easy. I stand at both ends of the Spectrum, Hence where I got the name.
I have been part of SL for almost 7 years now, but only part of the fashion community for around 3, so be easy on me! :3
I love Bunnies, Strawberries, and anything spicy.
My favorite colors are Pink, Black, and White.

Some of the items I will be blogging will include:
♥ The Sugar Garden Mesh Heads
♥ Maitreya Lara Mesh Body
♥ Slink Hands
♥ Slink Feet
♥ Utilizator's Kemono Body*
♥ Utilizator's M3 Anime Head
♥ Utilizator's M3 Venus Head
♥ LOGO Mesh Heads
*Any other body add-ons such as Thunder Thighs, or Breasts, will be mentioned in the credits.

I hope I can find more opportunities to better my styling, and photography through this little blog of mine. I hope you'll stick around!  
XOXO
-Bun

Comments