Read Me~! \(≧▽≦)/


Hellur erbody! My name is Miyu, AKA Bunnerz or Bun, and I've been blogging for almost a year now. (Ikr, it doesn't feel that long.)
Well, I seem to have hit a nice big wall. I was really struggling to be happy with not only my blog, but my photography as well.
Even after taking such a long break, it didn't seem like things where any better. So, sadly, for the time being, I wont be blogging.
That's not saying I wont blog at all ever again, because I definitely will. But I'm going to be taking some time to work on my photography and photo composition and editing.
I enjoy taking pictures, and there's no way I'm going to just stop. I've completely refreshed my blog into something new and exciting, so hopefully when I start blogging again, it will continue to lead me into the direction I want to go.
This isn't a hiatus, its....Creative Meditation? Phfft, I don't really know what to call it,
I'm going to be posting more spur of the moment pictures and trying to find out and work on what it is that i don't like about them.
So, please please PLEASE, if you notice or know of anything to help me along in this process or if you have any friendly critique on any of my pictures, do not hesitate to comment or message me directly.
I'm open to help from those more knowledgeable, and any form of advice. Thank you so much for following me, I really appreciate it!

-Bun
(PS: Huge thank you to Mai and Poppy for helping me out!)

Comments